Wednesday, October 8, 2008

God is Faithful

That statement is so true! God truly is Faithful! New mercies every day is what He promises and He definitely delivers.

I was with my mom this past week when she went for her 1st set of tests since having cancer. It was such a scary time. Fear of the unknown is never easy. My pastor always says that FEAR is: False Evidence Appearing Real. Pretty cool, huh? Well he is so right. I prayed with mom just before she went in for her procedure. I felt such a peace when we were done. I kissed and left her until she returned to recovery. All is well! In fact, it is so well, her surgeon who did the procedure told me that she could not even see where she had performed the original surgery. Things have healed so well and there is no sign of cancer or anything else abnormal! GOD IS AWESOME! And to continue the blessings, mom had a job interview earlier this week and has been called back for a 2nd interview! This company had over 600 applicants for the same position, so I think she's come quite a ways in the process. Being that she is fully retired, her going back to work is to keep busy as well as be able to have additional $$ what with everything going on right now. Can't say I blame her. I will just miss having the flexibility of seeing her whenever. That has been so wonderful for me and the girls. :-)

Off to bed for now. Will try to get back to figuring this whole blog thing out soon. Thanks B.C. for your help. I still can't figure out how you download such neat pictures of places and things. You'll have to teach me more, huh?

Be Blessed.

2 comments:

Becky said...

PTL - About your mom!!!!!
Whoo-hoo!
How awesome! He is faithful.

Yes, I'd love to help you anytime! : )

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Leslie,

It is so uplifting and encouraging to hear this wonderful news!

Hey - if you get the opportunity, please say a prayer for the requests on our main page.

God bless you & yours,

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider following our blog -or- grab a free blue button that links to us (top sidebar).